Ghostbot
About Projects News Contacts

Punch Pants

A Ghostbot blog.

Monday, November 27, 2006

I have the best friends....

On my recent bachelor party my buddies took me hostage for a day/nite on the town. We watched this, ate this, they pitched in and got me this, then we played a whole lot of this. Needless to say it was really a blast and a nice relief from the chaos of wedding preparation and piles of work.

The icing on the cake was each of the nut jobs at the party contributed some fan art of the “other woman” in my life… Erin from the Esurance campaign. These images are so mighty, that I had to share them with you.

First up is an awesome drawing by Arvin Bautista. He’s one of the top animators of Back Bone entertainment and a kick ass comic artist. He also has the mutant power to play any video game really well. If you ever need back up in Halo or Guitar Hero, this guy is it! In Arvin’s drawing, Erin is taking on some of the baddies from one of my favorite spots Lost Reel. She’s sporting a very cool X-Men-esque outfit. HOT!

For more details on how this drawing came to life, check out Arvin's fun filled blog. More soon…..

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris Battle said...

James Bond and Xbox? Sounds like a perfect guy's night. Congrats on taking the plunge! Can't wait to see more of the gift art.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Martin Hsu said...

wow fantastic...

11:40 AM  
Blogger Jo Bling said...

Nice nicetty nice nice... lovely colors there from Arvin!

6:58 AM  
Blogger Alan said...

Thanks Chris. The wedding is great but it sure is cutting into my XBOX 360 time.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Chris Battle said...

....wait: She's not letting you take the 360 with you on your honeymoon....?

DUDE..... whhhuuu-pisshhhhh!!!

11:36 AM  
Blogger ArtZombie said...

something about it give me a craving for comic book sound effects... >.>

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Secret Base Fellow Ghostbot Portfolios