Ghostbot
About Projects News Contacts

Punch Pants

A Ghostbot blog.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy Tree Friends goes long....

Set your Tivos. Our buddies at Mondo have been working hard with Canadian company Fat Kat on the new long format Happy Tree Friends television series. It’s finally premiered on G4’s Midnight Spank. The show is broken up into 3 episodes that follow the characters through various sweet fun filled scenarios that ultimately end in tragedy. Good times!

Ghostbot had the benefit of designing and animating the opening credits and interstitials for the new series. Creator of the series, Kenn Navarro came up with a concept to do a pop-up book to open the show. Many pop-up books were maimed trying to figure out a way to replicate the mechanics in Flash. We’ll post the full opening credits some time in the future. In the mean time, check out some of our pop-ups and a peek at a new episode here.

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

No good can come of this. I can only see this ending in fire...

11:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Guys, I just discovered your work, my friend Pascal Campion gave me your link... beautiful, your work his absolutely amazing and inspiring, I want to start working on Flash, and this is giving me a great kick, I need to learn now!

1:35 AM  
Blogger Jo Bling said...

Lookin' loverly gennelmen!!! Nice graphics, should be very easy on the eye when they hit the screen. Good work!

2:27 AM  
Blogger Gene Fowler said...

Thanks for the plug guys!

WE loved the titles, they were amazing! What a concept!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Sho said...

LOL...THAT LOOKS GREAT !
Love the cut out look, is that really all in flash multilevel? looks almost 3d :)

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, TIVO here I come. Looks frackin' great!

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Tree friends is comedy show.And this is my favorite comedian show.I like also other comedian shows but Happy Tree friends is forever favorite show.

3:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!! What beautiful image's collection!!! I like every character of Happy Tree Friends tv show. I love Flippy and Giggles. Giggles is sooooo cute. If you are also big fan of anime series then download Happy Tree Friends from here... and watch 'How Nice it is???'

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Secret Base Fellow Ghostbot Portfolios