Ghostbot
About Projects News Contacts

Punch Pants

A Ghostbot blog.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Joe meets Fred

CHANNEL FREDERATOR UPDATE! The buzz is already building about this exciting new venue that I just posted about a few days ago. You know it's grabbing attention when it's featured on the iTunes Podcast homepage.



Well you can imagine how extremely shocked and ecstatic I was to find out that the latest installment - Episode 3 - features, ironically enough, Episode 3 of Joe Paradise! What a surprise!



Thank you, Frederator, for giving us some airtime! I'm totally honored to be included in your repertoire. (It's great to see that rectangular-head lug online again...) Support the show and tell 'em you want more!

[Thanks to speedy Sean Dicken for the quick notification.]

9 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

Holy golden guns! That's great news.

Joe Paradise was easily one of the best web shows I ever had the honor to work on.

With all the experience we have with flash now, wouldn't it be just great to work on a sequel?

10:42 PM  
Blogger SACKS said...

Joe paridise is one of my fav's. I remember you guys working on it while I was interning there @ wildbrain. I really love you guys' work, keep it up.
check out the blog I just started. And peep some of my work at www.saxtonmoore.com

8:50 AM  
Blogger Alan said...

Hey Sacks,

Checked out your site. You have some great stuff! I love your Gatchaman stuff. Keep up the good work.

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a kick! -Amb

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad we could be of service. Really enjoyed the cartoon.

5:10 PM  
Blogger roque said...

Alan - You said it! I'm ready!!

Sacks - Welcome! Love the work and the new blog. You're a long way from interning now!

Amb - A kick in the pants...

Fred - Thanks for popping by! You guys are more than just a service. You're the start of something big. Thanks again.

12:15 AM  
Blogger roque said...

Check out the great comments that have been coming in about Joe HERE.

10:21 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!

New Joe episodes just have to happen.

In the mean time, its really great seeing it on Channel Frederator. Very cool.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Prospero said...

I never watched an episode since Channelfrederator came my way - and now I'm totally hooked. Is there a chance to see all episodes? Somewhere? On the net? Please, it's URGENT... :-)
Ad Astra

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Secret Base Fellow Ghostbot Portfolios