Ghostbot
About Projects News Contacts

Punch Pants

A Ghostbot blog.

Monday, October 10, 2005

3...2...1...ROCKETO!



Introducing...FRANKESPINOSA.COM! Ever since San Diego, I've been a big fan of Frank's work. I can't rave enough about it. He's quickly become an official Ghostbot favorite. Now he's taken his hit property, ROCKETO, to new heights by launching a corresponding website. Not only does he showcase his dynamic artwork, but he continues to elaborate on the rich world by showing maps, character descriptions, and my favorite touch - travel posters from Rocketo's journeys.


If you haven't already, do yourself a favor and check out the site and the book (good luck, it's been selling out like crazy). Tell me the covers for the first 3 issues aren't enough to make you run...


3 Comments:

Blogger Sean Dicken said...

Nice! I just ordered issues 0 and 1 from Speakeasy comics last week- I hope I get them soon!

http://www.speakeasycomics.com

9:10 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

Holy cow, Frank ROCKS!!

I totally love his style, and the story is great. Too good!

10:52 PM  
Blogger Alan said...

Frank kicks ass and is a class act to boot. I'm harassing my local stores to carry more Rocketo!

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Secret Base Fellow Ghostbot Portfolios