Ghostbot
About Projects News Contacts

Punch Pants

A Ghostbot blog.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Like Fine Wine....


Check out this cool interpretation of a "Ghostbot" done by local bad ass artist Dean Yuen. I posted the black and white one many moons ago, but here is a semi-color version for your viewing pleasure. I'll post the finished version once I pry it from Dean's cold dead fingers. Stay tuned!

Dean is available for freelance art and illustration, so if you like what you're seeing post your reply here and we can connect you to him.Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Jared Chapman said...

That's too stinking cool.
Someday I'd like to hire him to be my friend... and then sit and watch him draw all day...

7:10 AM  
Blogger Lord Cheez said...

a Dean drawing in color! that's looking gorgeous. you should get him to post a comment explaining every intricacy of the design:

"That blade is actually an augementation of a 15th century Chinese infantry polearm...yeah, well, anyways..."

4:44 PM  
Blogger James Baker said...

very cool! I know all artists hate comparisons, but the there is something in the style or technique of this piece that reminds me of this guy (which is a complimet coming from me!).

2:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Almost there... almost there...

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this the Dean Yuen that worked as a technical artist in the games industry on Heart of Darkness previously? Also helped out with a studio called Integral Studios?

I'd like to get back in-touch with Dean, I have some PAID stuff I think he might be the man for. Who should I contact in-order to reach Dean?

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Secret Base Fellow Ghostbot Portfolios