Ghostbot
About Projects News Contacts

Punch Pants

A Ghostbot blog.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

If I was drinking milk it would've come out of my nose

...instead I just spit at my monitor after reading Zach Braff's hilarious Blog:
"Thank you to those who have been writing nice things about my nominations for The People's Choice Awards. I was indeed nominated for lead in a TV series, lead in a film and Scrubs was nominated for best TV comedy.

What is particularly funny, is that in the leading man category I am nominated alongside: Brad Pitt, Jude Law, Colin Farrell and Jim Carey. Yes indeed me and my friends had a good laugh about that one. A "Fraggle" has a better shot at winning that award than me. But I'm flattered to be alongside them..." -Zach Braff

Remember these guys? I used to envy all my friends who were cool enough to have that new thing called "cable TV" where they could watch these twice-removed cousins of the Muppets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Secret Base Fellow Ghostbot Portfolios