Ghostbot
About Projects News Contacts

Punch Pants

A Ghostbot blog.

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Bloggoween

Still trying to figure this blog thing out... (can you tell I'm still weirded out by the term "blog"?)

Speaking of which, spent a fun Halloween with my niece (the "Princess") and nephew (the "Pea"). Found out that their father is going to Bloggercon in November. (I don't know if that's anything like San Diego Comic Con, but I'm sure there's bound to be blogging Klingons and Jedi...) He was nice enough to link to this blog and give me some more insight into the world of blogging culture. Sounds like something one could easily get sucked into...

Current CD I'm listening to: Shawn McDonald: Simply Nothing
"...a sophisticated blend of organic instrumentation, such as nylon guitar, cello, violin, and harp, mixed with hip-hop sensibilities and a passionate flowing lyric."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Secret Base Fellow Ghostbot Portfolios