Ghostbot
About Projects News Contacts

Punch Pants

A Ghostbot blog.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Who is that pink haired girl?

As I was checking my Yahoo! mail account, I was recently surprised to find this awkwardly posed lady staring back at me:
Meet "Erin" from the octane-infused Esurance ad that Alan animation directed, Phil Robinson directed, and Ghostbot worked on (Brad: layout, animation; Roque: layout, bg/prop design; plus some nice help from Dave V: animation).

Looks like an internet ad campaign based on the spot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

Hey! I know that girl!!

Esurance is one of the coolest commercial jobs I've worked on. It was a blast working with Phil on this:> Also pushing the envelope with Flash is always fun.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Secret Base Fellow Ghostbot Portfolios