Ghostbot
About Projects News Contacts

Punch Pants

A Ghostbot blog.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Blogs Your Ego Should Avoid

It's no secret that we constantly surround ourselves with people more talented than us. It stems from our belief that the closer in proximity you are to someone, the more you can steal their mutant powers. Here's a couple of our recent victi - er... friends:


Pros: Perfects everything that we wish we could draw.
Cons: Every time I visit his blog I have to change my desktop picture.
Creds: Batman Beyond, Buffy: Animated, The O.C., The Escapist


Pros: Humility despite the fact that he has the power to destroy you with his skills.
Cons: Rhode is a closet blogger. I only found out about his blog from Jamie's site.
Creds: Cloud Boy, Pablo's Inferno, Happy Tree Friends

(And these guys blog faster than us too...)

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephen M. Levinson said...

The top guy is really great! Thanks for the link to his blog. Rhode is also a great artist and Its great that he works and makes books for children!!

Steve

10:11 AM  
Blogger ANIMIKE said...

I'm never sure if the immense talent on the web inspires me or makes me want to crawl into a hole somewhere. In any event, i find myself coming back to ghostbot to see what you are up to. it is always a humbling experience. just finished my thesis at nyu - animike.com/fetch - i would love to find out if you guys find it inspiring at all. i did it all (except the score). i know i'll be back to check you guys out in the near future, so keep the posts coming... and get them out quicker if you can. :D

5:24 PM  
Blogger Alan said...

Wight and Montijo must be destroyed. They are raising the bar too high!

Hey Animike.. I just took a peep at Fetch. Congrats on completing it! It looks like a helluva lot of hard work.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Cale Atkinson said...

Wow Love the blog! There's alot of really great stuff in here! And kudos on the Einsurance commercials!
I cant wait to see what gets posted next!

5:27 PM  
Blogger roque said...

Thanks for stopping by, Cale!

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Secret Base Fellow Ghostbot Portfolios