Ghostbot
About Projects News Contacts

Punch Pants

A Ghostbot blog.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Virtual Surgery is Hip

We recently did a character design job for EdHeads. EdHeads is a very cool website that creates virtual surgery simulations (ya gotta love the internet). In this simulation, you get to play doctor by cutting open and replacing different parts of a hip. It’s very fascinating and educational to see what surgeons have to do these days (definitely not for the squeamish.)

Here's our doctor which was drawn with our snazzy Cintiq tablets and cleaned up in Flash by our buddy Kris.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great character!! I just preformed hip surgery. It was very interesting, and i answered all the answers correctly! -Steve

12:02 PM  
Blogger roque said...

I'm with ya, cw. I couldn't get past the intro myself. I'm a wimp when it comes to the medical queasies...

10:13 PM  
Blogger Alan said...

Virtual surgery is nothin compared to the "real" photos. Yowza!

I hope they create a pill for hip surgery when I get old.

11:30 PM  
Blogger ArtZombie said...

Hey! Cool design!

Woo! I'm gonna run over and do some surgery! yeah!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Jared Chapman said...

Wow! I've never heard of that site before... sounds like a blast though. Great character design Alan!

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Secret Base Fellow Ghostbot Portfolios