Ghostbot
About Projects News Contacts

Punch Pants

A Ghostbot blog.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Six Scoop Sketch: "Laser Igloo"

Ok, this has got to be the weirdest subject we've sketched yet. Yes, even weirder than "Gnome Dog"... It seemed so right when we blurted it out but once we started drawing, we knew we had gone too far. I claim only 1/3 of the blame.






Brad













Alan















Roque









Speaking of weird, we attended Wondercon this weekend! I'll be posting up my quick snapshots in a few...

7 Comments:

Blogger SACKS said...

Sticky icky icky. Ewww Wee! cool sticky note pics.
Swing by and check out Cill Will on my new Throwback.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Sandra Khoo said...

The polar bear in the top drawing is absolutely adorable!!!! Wish it were a plushie. ^^

9:31 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

Awww... busted!!!

Nah, nevermind, the rules can eat it.

12:29 PM  
Blogger spacesick said...

Oh, Laser Igloo.

Now I get it.

Great stuff, dudes.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Alan said...

I agree with Arun. You're a filthy cheater Rau!!!

12:51 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

hey i really like your stuff, post its are fun

8:12 PM  
Blogger PotatoFarmGirl said...

Ha ha! That polar bear is gonna get it! I like all the stuff on your guys blog, but the post-it wars are my fav! I go to work now....

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Secret Base Fellow Ghostbot Portfolios