Ghostbot
About Projects News Contacts

Punch Pants

A Ghostbot blog.

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Incredible Auction


The Maverix auction was a blast. Lots of amazing talent and lots of amazing art. Three cheers to the peeps at Maverix for putting on a fantastic show.

Alas... I couldn't afford that sassy Incredibles poster signed by the Pixar crew, but I did manage to get a deal on this lovely art done by up and coming super star Justin Lee. He is the 7 yr old son of one of my mentors Steward Lee (the guy who stopped me from making bad inbetweens for the rest of my life). Check out some of Stew's stuff here. It'll punch you in the face... literally! Posted by Hello

7 Comments:

Blogger roque said...

Looks like you nabbed our first Ghostbot recruit! Go Justin, go!!

12:12 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

I love it! Stew's blood runs strong in this one...

12:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The Force is, indeed, strong with this one! The Oracle has foretold of his cominng...

9:46 AM  
Blogger leesiulung8 said...

Hey Ghostbots! Thanks for posting 'mini-me's contribution to the relief-- did u guys know that he and his cousin, together raised $48 that night for the fund-raiser(half of it thanks to Alan!). Anyway, check this link out-- Alan got caught in one of the snapshots: http://www.artbusiness.com/1open/ffri0205.html

2:02 PM  
Blogger Alan said...

Ha ha ha... I look sleepy. I think Sadler's drawing had a hypnotic effect on me. Either that or someone spiked the punch!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Secret Base Fellow Ghostbot Portfolios