Ghostbot
About Projects News Contacts

Punch Pants

A Ghostbot blog.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

3D-JP

As rumored and promised, here are the dramatic snapshots of the one-of-a-kind Joe Paradise maquette. These photos were taken by the same amazing artist who sculpted the piece, previously mentioned Heiko Drengenberg. This is by far the most amazing three-dimensional realization I've seen of my design. How Heiko made it work from all angles is beyond me. Beautiful technique, beautiful posing, beautiful attention to detail (check out the hair!). Why this was never mass-produced is beyond me. But just see for yourself:






(sorry for the lame-o watermarks but it's too precious to let slide...)

6 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin about.

Hot glorious dang, that rad.

12:09 AM  
Blogger Alan said...

OOOOOOOOOO....a Joe Paradise stop motion piece would be somethin!

Heiko is pretty good for one of those Rizdee guys.

1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"..."

That is the most awesome thing ever. I'm pretty sure about that.

It's even got the "reaching for the Golden Gun" pose. I love it!

-Tim

8:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Daaaaang! That is a HOT piece! Major props to Heiko for traslating Joe into.. gasp! The third dimension!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Moueska said...

I wants. I shall take it and call it my prrrrrrrecious... mmyy prrrrrrrrrecious...

(Now that I've stopped petting the screen like an idjit, I'm going to double the props for Heiko. Yay! Awesome sculpture.)

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who did that magnificent Joe Paradise ? it's fantastic, who is this Heiko ???

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Secret Base Fellow Ghostbot Portfolios