Ghostbot
About Projects News Contacts

Punch Pants

A Ghostbot blog.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Yetis Aplenty(s?)

Coming up with the design for the main character of the Yeti has been
quite the process, but at last Roque and I have settled upon this fellow.
He's doing his best at walking the fine line between bored and
sophisticated.

An hour ago I started storyboarding, and already I have a modest pile of
crumpled up sticky notes to call my own. I have a feeling storyboarding
will be a perpetual struggle to keep my thumbnail Yetis from looking like
Grimace.

I've also been spending a lot of time poring over Nicolas Marlet's work in
the Art of Kung Fu Panda book. Each page affords endless potential for
meditating on one's inadequacies.

It seems borderline reprehensible to post my own work in a blog entry
where his name is also mentioned.




















The baby Yeti is as unrelated to the animation as he is adorable.

1 Comments:

Blogger Abz said...

Fun blog! :) Lots of stuff goin on here--

feel free to drop by...!

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Secret Base Fellow Ghostbot Portfolios