Ghostbot
About Projects News Contacts

Punch Pants

A Ghostbot blog.

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

SF Spots

Recently my good friends started their own video content company catered to small businesses called SF Spots.  To demonstrate the quality and affordability of videos they could produce, they asked if they could shoot a spot for me that focused on my recent gallery show.  As much as I hate seeing myself on camera, I think the whole piece turned out amazing.  Check it out and let them know what you think!


63 Bluxome Street - Roque Ballesteros from SF Spots on Vimeo.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gulzar said...

I loved seeing this...You guys get to have all the fun up there :)
Totally rad stuffs!
and yes I loved those book collection you had!

11:24 PM  
Blogger Bill Robinson said...

Nice, dude! The best part is the last shot at the show because my face is right in the middle. Just sayin.

11:09 AM  
Blogger roque said...

Thanks Gulzar!

Bill - You're totally right. We had to edit out your spontaneous musical number because of time.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Secret Base Fellow Ghostbot Portfolios