Ghostbot
About Projects News Contacts

Punch Pants

A Ghostbot blog.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Joe Who?



We're so slammed (if you didn't notice from our lack of blogging) or else I'd write a more nostalgic post. So in the meantime, I'll cut to the chase:

Joe Paradise
is on YouTube (thanks to our friends at Wild Brain)! They put up 3 episodes as a "teaser" to hopefully generate some buzz and gain a new audience. If anything, maybe they'll release the rest of the episodes! So please watch, vote, and comment. And tell that person next you to do the same. Thank you.







UPDATE (2/16): Thanks to Jared for the link on Drawn! and Eric for the link on Channel Frederator!

11 Comments:

Blogger damon said...

i always liked this show

it was the best thing out thair at the time

still holeds up well

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kinda hate to see your crisp lossless vector translated to such a blurry YouTube compressed slurry. I'll keep searching for the .swf files I should have saved years ago. If anybody is willing to trade, I have all of season 2 in original flash format!

6:54 PM  
Blogger Biggedy said...

Wheres the DVD?!

9:43 PM  
Blogger Chris Battle said...

I remember getting the Wildbrain Christmas card with Joe Paradise on it! Really cool to see these.

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool! I know a lot of people (myslef included) are stoked to see this stuff come out again! Keep em coming!

6:08 AM  
Blogger D'Arcangelo said...

I caught Joe Paradise fever from drawn.ca. It's my new favorite thing now. I wish I had seen it the first time around, and would be crazy grateful if you put up more (or all. muah ha!).

Also noticed that you linked to enjeticomics. Shanth was my teacher at Montserrat College of Art in Massachussetts. Small World.

thanks!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Moueska said...

Oh... my god

YOU DID IT YOU DID IT YOU DID IT!!!!! *dances wildly*

It's up on youtube! Oh, if they don't release all the eps to Youtube, I shall be saddened, but... but... but...

*falls into random muttering about the awesomeness of Joe Paradise*

8:01 PM  
Blogger Stephen M. Levinson said...

Joe.. MAMA!!

This is amazing! Yeah, where the hell is that DVD?? I want it!

12:12 PM  
Blogger ZSL said...

Huzzah!
Thats the best thing about Youtube is getting to watch things you cant find anywhere else anymore.
Now if google could just stop deleting everything. :/

4:23 PM  
Blogger D'Arcangelo said...

Hello, I'm back. With fanarts!

9:13 PM  
Blogger wolfboy said...

Were you referancing Peter Sellers in "Being There" for one of the line reads?!? Great stuff!

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Secret Base Fellow Ghostbot Portfolios