Ghostbot
About Projects News Contacts

Punch Pants

A Ghostbot blog.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Sometimes geek dreams do come true


I'm a big fan of all things done by Joss Whedon. Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel were some fantastic shows and I'm currently enjoying his Astonishing X-Men comic book.

My favorite work Whedon did was this short lived sci fi show called "Firefly". It's mixture of great characters, old west, and space adventure. It was just what the doctor ordered after years and years of stale sci-fi tv (Mansquito anyone?) . It only lasted half a season, so it never really caught on. Luckily the folks at Universal saw a diamond in the rough and decided to make Firefly into a full fledged movie.

Check out the trailer for Serenity. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Is this a spin off Dr. Who?

I must say that I do LOVE Joss Whedon’s run on Astonishing X-Men. He made me a believer… although, this whole Serenity still reeks of Daleks.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Secret Base Fellow Ghostbot Portfolios