Ghostbot
About Projects News Contacts

Punch Pants

A Ghostbot blog.

Friday, January 21, 2005

Esurance Reloaded


Here is an image from a commercial Ghostbot just did for Phil Robinson and the mad mad folks at Wildbrain. It's a second spot starring the sexy pink haired spy Erin. Phil supplied directing, I did design, storyboards and animation, Brad did layout and animation and Roque did the killer backgrounds. It's on the TV now, but hopefully we will be able to put it up when we get our site refreshed.

Thanks for all the support from family and peers, and an extra special shout out to the friend that is always looking out for our backs!Posted by Hello

8 Comments:

Blogger Lord Cheez said...

faaaaattt

2:26 PM  
Blogger James Baker said...

Those spots are really cool. Are you guys going to include some ANIMATION on your site at some point? or put in a link to someplace where these can be seen on the web alerady?

9:54 PM  
Blogger roque said...

LC: Actually, I thought that Erin was looking trim in this new spot...

JB: Thanks! We're working on a site refresh soon that will hopefully include the latest Ghostbot razzamatazz like Esurance. Till then, maybe we'll post up more "behind-the-scenes" images here.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Lord Cheez said...

oops, I phorgot the "ph"

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crossing my fingers that the update includes the old episodes of Joe Paradise...!

Also, good work on the Esurance spots. Personally I'm interested in how the wave turned out. Shiiiny!

-Tim

7:50 AM  
Blogger roque said...

How about Joe Paradise surfing! Now THAT would be some update...

Wait till you see the wave! When I saw Alan's animation the first time, it splashed me in the face.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Alan said...

I had to watch Blue Crush and Charlies Angels for reference. Poor me!

Seriously, it worked out pretty well. I almost wish I had more time for the shot in the commercial but with a 30 second spot, things have to blow by pretty quick.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Moueska said...

I concur with Tim. Joe Paradise! Joe Paradise!

(And the Esurance Commercials as well. Anybody else seen the first one yet?)

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Secret Base Fellow Ghostbot Portfolios