Ghostbot
About Projects News Contacts

Punch Pants

A Ghostbot blog.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Dusty sketchbook


This post pales in comparison to Alan's image below but, oh well. We've been talking recently about posting up our daily sketches - good or bad - because that's always the cool stuff to see from other artists. I thought I'd start it off with this recent page of mine. If you can't tell, I haven't sketched in awhile. Like I said, good or bad.

For a more sophisticated approach to online sketching, check out Enrico Casarosa's fascinating Sketchcrawl.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Nice sketches. I would've had some to post as well but I was too busy reading The Hobbit when we were at the airport. Shoot, I am a huge dork.

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, let's see some more great sketches!

Mike M

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Secret Base Fellow Ghostbot Portfolios