Ghostbot
About Projects News Contacts

Punch Pants

A Ghostbot blog.

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Bombaby!


Amaze Ink/Slave Labor Graphics just published a trade paperback of Bombaby:The Screen Goddess by the amazing Antony Mazzotta. Previously released as separate issues, SLG has done a fantastic job of compiling this limited series in a full-color, perfect bind, 5.5" x 8.5" edition. Antony is an outstanding artist, bringing influences like Bollywood, cartooning, anime, and just darn good drawing skills to the table. But what grabs my jugular everytime I open up this comic is how he's taken computer coloring to another planet. As you flip through each issue, you can see how the artist, not the tools, makes the difference. It's great to see Antony's progression and I can't wait to see what he does next. Kudos to SLG for letting him do a full-color book.

I was honored to be able to do a pinup for the TPB next to some other fine talent like fellowbot Arvin Bautista, Andy Ristaino, Junko Mizuno, and Bill Presing. Pick up your copy today!


Bombaby © Antony Mazzotta

3 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

Roque......your pin-up is reDUNKulous!

11:09 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

Wow, I didn't think I could hate you more than I already did. Boy, was I wrong. Great work dude.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Daaaaaaang! She must work out!

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Secret Base Fellow Ghostbot Portfolios